1. Mostly WAX is not too difficult for our laundry to remove. EXCEPT off SEQUINS EXCEPT COLOURED CANDLES, as coloured wax actually dyes the fabric similar to a BATIK process.
2. Be fussy about placing clear glass, or mirrors under your candles, or keep them in covered glass containers.
3. Be careful of COOKING and HEATING directly on top of our cloths without something under the equipment to stop the cloths from burning.
4. Look out for TABLES with rough edges or corners. They can tear the cloths.
5. Keep SPARKLERS far away from linen. They are fireworks which pepper the cloths with tiny holes.
6. UNUSED CLOTHS and SERVIETTES. They often go missing at the venue and replacing them is an expensive loss for our clients.
7. MOULD. Hang out wet cloths before putting in bags. Champagne and hot summer weather cooks mould!
8. Be careful about products which contain bleach which get added to your water for your flowers. This can bleach our cloths!
9. Paint, oil, grease. Avoid working on craft projects near the linen.
10. SEQUINS. We charge a full replacement for the following! Wax, red wine stains, badly stained food eg curry and dried out food, because all normal forms of cleaning bleaches or causes the sequins to FALL out.
11. Our staff will check and count ALL returned items with you or your driver. This will take around 10 mins. Please be patient.
12. The replacement prices vary according to the type of fabric and size of the item.
13. DAMAGED ITEMS. You get to KEEP the damaged items once it has been paid for. Certain items we MIGHT offer to keep the item and only charge you 50% of the replacement cost.
14. If you would like to know the REPLACEMENT COST of any item you are hiring, please request the information from your Sales Consultant. GOOD LUCK. We hate billing for damages and shortages, as much as you hate paying for them.